How to Determine Whether Your Employment Contract Favors You
Starting reading this post from here
After reading the first post by following the link above and after reading this one you will be able to convince yourself next time your employer hands an employment contract to you
- Floating Holidays. The Employee shall be entitled to (12) floating holidays per calendar year. From time to time as may be agreed on and commutated between parties, the employer may subject the agreement to changes. If for any reason the Employee should request a floating Holiday off, the Employer shall make every effort to grant this time off and not count against PTO days.
- Standard Holiday Time Off. The following holidays will be granted as complementary time off from the employer when the business operations tempo allows for leisure time. When any of these days fall on a weekend, the holiday will be taken on either the first or last working day of the week before or after the holiday.
- New Year’s Day,
- Memorial Day,
- Independence Day (4th of July),
- Labor Day,
- Thanksgiving Day,
- Friday after Thanksgiving,
- Christmas Day
- Washington’s Birthday or President’s Day,
- Good Friday,
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday,
- Veterans’ Day,
- Columbus Day, and/or
- Christmas Eve, and/or New Year’s Eve
- The Confidentiality clause. In all the business plans and other business dealing of the company that employee agrees that he or she shall keep all the information from the business dealing and business plans confidential and these includes but not limited to; designs, products, services, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, customer information, customer lists, prices, analytics data, costs, affairs, The Employee accepts that any disclosure of any such Confidential Information, whether directly or indirectly, may attract court litigation or other measures against the employee and , where it is obvious and or found to be true that the Employee disclosed the above confidential Information to any third party the employer shall proceed to take action legal in court through the employer’s Attorney and any other action legal which may be out of court
- Employee’s Role. In required occasions, the employee shall unless otherwise instructed act in full right and privileges as the Employer would. This includes, but is not limited to, making written or verbal agreements with any customer, subordinate employee, client, affiliate, vendor, or third (3rd) party. The Employee is expected to supervise all day-to-day operations and make decisions beneficial to business interests. Employee shall keep the informed of critical decisions and to up channel problems that cannot be resolved within the scope of the Employee’s expertise and authority granted within this contract. The Employee has the right to delegate work to anyone within the organization and maintains responsibility for all decisions made.
- Disability. If for any reason the Employee cannot perform their duties, by physical or mental disability, the Employer may terminate this Agreement by giving the Employee (60) days’ written notice.
12. Compliance. The Employee agrees to adhere to all sections of this Agreement in addition to any rules, regulations, or conduct standards of the Employer including obeying all local and floating laws. Where the employee refuses to obey the contract agreement, and also obey and follow the company policies, perform the assigned task, fulfil his obligations as an employee and fails to carry responsibilities assigned they employer shall have his employment determined with no recourse to severances.